Have fun bowling...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:27 PM
Today went bowling with e school as post exams activity... The driver dun even know the way there amd it was so paiseh when I know tt the other classes are waiting for us... And because of us... They had to cut the teaching short so that we have enough time to play... Was quite tired in e morning and tried to sleep in e bus... But the bus was really shaky... Can't really get a good nap...

They stuff at e bowling centre also wasn't good... I still prefer Kovan's super bowl... The food there is also very expensive... A big packet of twisties cost $2?? Isn't it too ex?? But the score I got wasn't a bad one though... I got 56 points... And they change the lighting at e place... So cool :)

Then after the whole bowling stuff... Mi and Xinyi stayed back in school to help in the library... Dominic is getting really irritating... Even Ms Vee also can't stand him and scold him... He deserve it... Haha.. But this is really the 1st time that I saw Ms Vee being so fierce... Really very scary... In the end... We got nothing to do and started talking abt horoscope... We laugh like mad when we know that Dominic's B'day is e same as Iyu...

As I really have nothing to do... I went to filp the newspaper there... And I found an article on 56!!! It is on Monday's Lian He Zao Bao which talk abt e auto session on 20th May... And some other stuff... Really a nice article... Wonder if U weekly will have any news on it a not... Muz buy U weekly soon...

Going youtube le... Hope Yang will bring my J-star mag for mi tmr...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.