5566 concert Dvd will be out on 24th June???

Posted by kissiaojoy on 3:42 PM
Yep... I've got this info frm Yihui tt e Dvd will be finally out on 24th June... She ask e ppl in hougang mall cd-rama one... Hope it is already comfirmed... Xiiaopiing that side still no news abt this yet... Then I dun really trust e cd-rama as e disc comes frm dallas one.. Have to really trust that news lor... Juz pray hard that When we go there on sat they won't say that the disc isn't here yet... Dun wanna waste my trip there... Aww... How I wish I could get e dvd soon... Wanna watch it at least once before school reopen...

Hope that someone will return me my disc when school reopen... And if any part of the disc is spoiled... Pls get me a brand new one at coolzone (with signature one).. From this incident... It taught me a lesson... Not to trust someone so easily... Whatever promises that person make could be just use to fool you...I treat you as my freind and belive that you will return me my disc... But... Haiz... Dun wanna talk abt it le... ��昏��瑷�涔�锛�濡������g�����纰����浜����璇�锛����������璐�锛�锛�锛�

I've finally done the dvds for Joreen, Jacyln and the rest (Yihui, Peggy n Miaoning)... Spent 2 whols hrs doing it... But haven done one copy for myself yet... Sry la... yihui, Peggy n Miaoning... Cos i dun have enuff disc le... So can you 3 share the dvd 1st??

Hols hw still nt done yet... Hopefully can finish both e english one tmr bah.. Now wanna go finish up my chinese fic le... Hope to update it today:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.