Enjoyable day... Soooo Many nice stuff happening today:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:47 PM
I just love today... Went to my uncle's house today to watch the video tapes... Though it's SNTGD and Wanyu of a few months ago... But still worth watching... Really funny... I kept laughing non stop... After that, I came home and saw someone uploaded the thurs Wanyu where renfu came back.. Not the whole thing up yet... I'm still waiting... Guess XPGLY can wait le... I wan watch Wei Xiao Pasta 1st... Really quite nice wor... Now waiting for it to load ep1 part 2...
My godsis had juz gave mi back the concert dvd... Wa... Can't wait to watch it again... kk... Wei Xiao Pasta load finish le... Needa go...
p.s. Someone better remind me to not watch youtube on sat... Wanna do a chapt for my fic:)
My godsis had juz gave mi back the concert dvd... Wa... Can't wait to watch it again... kk... Wei Xiao Pasta load finish le... Needa go...
p.s. Someone better remind me to not watch youtube on sat... Wanna do a chapt for my fic:)