Happy Birthday:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:03 PM
Happy birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me~~... Happy Birthday to me... Haha.. Yea.. Today is my birthday.. I would like to thank all my friends and family members for such superb birthday presents... Though I'm schooling today.. But I still receive lots of birthday wishes... Lots frm my classmates... But still got other friends la...
Specially I wanna mention... Sebas... I know you won't be reading this... BUt still wanna say... Though you remember my birthday... This friend of yours had very bad memory and forgot urs... So if I don't wish you Happy birthday don't blame me hor... Haha... But I'll make an effort to find out when it is la.. Haha.. Don't say I not good ok?? And.. Frenz 4eva:DD
I really love my presents lots...
And jie... This is for you....
I was really touched when I read your card... I know that you care.. BUt I really don't wanna let you all worry with my stuff and I wanna settle them myself... Thougth this might ake me a little emo at times... But after that.. I'll be alright... So... Don't get too worried abt your mei ok?? I'll be alright de...
Ok.. Last but not least... Give me some time to do advertisement... PPL... Please go watch X-FAMILY aka Zhong Ji Yi JIa.... It's really a very nice show... Now showing in taiwan.. GTV zong he tai... Mon - Fri.. 9.00pm.. If can't catch it this way then try to catch it on youtube... You'll sure be able to find e show... It's really a show worth watching:)
Specially I wanna mention... Sebas... I know you won't be reading this... BUt still wanna say... Though you remember my birthday... This friend of yours had very bad memory and forgot urs... So if I don't wish you Happy birthday don't blame me hor... Haha... But I'll make an effort to find out when it is la.. Haha.. Don't say I not good ok?? And.. Frenz 4eva:DD
I really love my presents lots...
And jie... This is for you....
I was really touched when I read your card... I know that you care.. BUt I really don't wanna let you all worry with my stuff and I wanna settle them myself... Thougth this might ake me a little emo at times... But after that.. I'll be alright... So... Don't get too worried abt your mei ok?? I'll be alright de...
Ok.. Last but not least... Give me some time to do advertisement... PPL... Please go watch X-FAMILY aka Zhong Ji Yi JIa.... It's really a very nice show... Now showing in taiwan.. GTV zong he tai... Mon - Fri.. 9.00pm.. If can't catch it this way then try to catch it on youtube... You'll sure be able to find e show... It's really a show worth watching:)