Fun... FUn... FUN!!!!!!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:34 PM
Boo... Think I've lyk disappeared this week=) was too busy having fun then... haha... Now it's time to update the happenings this week, day by day....

Monday

Went 2e2 '06 de class chalet at Aranda Country Club... A 3rm flat de chalet... Reach here in the afternoon... Then played poker wif jaz they all... Lost quite a bit of money.. Sob.. Sprayed my fringe wif the colour spray that Ivan bought... Show you all e pic when I have the time to upload it... At night, we have bbq... Food are yummy, although the chicken wings are always not fully cooked... I even drank Jaz' alcohol drink... But didn't dare to drink much in case I get drunk... haha.. Didn't sleep the entire night till 6am on Tues...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Me with my coloured hair=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Another pic of it... Is the colour obvious??

Tuesday

Went for breakfast at 4.30am... then came back, played dai dee... Then wish Jacklyn happie B'day then went to sleep... Slept for 1hr.. 7plus then wake up le... Entire time hearing ppl playing poker... Sianz lor... Nothing fun to mention... Most of the stuff other ppl mention le... I lazy to type...

Wednesday

Stayed at home cos grandma is sick...

Thursday

Meet up with jie... Went coolzone... Bought my DANSON de album...

Friday

Went airport wif Jie to wait for Danson at 11am.. Reach there only at 12pm... There's 2 flight info for his arrival lor.. Just In case we missed him, we went for the earlier time given by the d-club.. But that was the wrong info... So we went T3 to have a look, after that went for lunch before heading back to the Arrival hall to wait for DT... I was so blur lor... Me n Jie saw some Dt fans running out to the carpark.. And thought Danson was there... Ran all the way there and I readily mistaken that guy there with sunglasses as DT... But I was wrong:p That person is Gary Cao Ge... Ok la.. He quite friendly and handsome... Mn came after that... Waited for quite some time before DT came out... Still got 2 auntie who saw him on the mag that I brought to kill time and said that he is very handsome... So they also waited for him.. Haha...

DT is really a very NICE person... He even picked up a board made by fans as it dropped when he passed by... Said hello to us while he walked all the way to the carpark.. Even said bye bye when he board the van... His complexion really very good... His skin is really fair too...

I gtg... got Danson de interview on 933 soon... Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.