I'm High!!! I'm Mad!!! Haha
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
12:03 AM
Woots... Change my blog songs again:) 1st song is by Fahrenheit called Xiao Xiao Da Ren Wu... 2nd Song is still the same... Gou Ai by A Chord n Dong Cheng Wei... I just don't bear to change this song... 3rd song is Hui Ma Qiang by Danson... I'm still in that Danson fever mood...Not back yet... Haha.... I love all e 3 songs la... Give me some comments on them ok?
Went PSC nitex again today... So fun... But not as nice as last week de.... Got 23 tix for today's PSC.. But only 10 ppl went there... LOL... We are discussing if we should take one of the extra tix home each and frame it up... Haha...
Seats we got today were not as good as last week de seats... But we are still filmed... I saw myself on tv!!!! Ahhhhhh...... Lol... I'm mad... Or rather... When am I normal?? Haha...
Kelly is really very skinny... Kingone not handsome de... But we still scream lyk mad together wif his FC la... To show support ma... Thought he is not handsome as yuzhe... But still can support him... His acting skills are good!!! I still prefer last week de PSC... Got Jac's new friend ah new and yuzhe... So FUN!!! and it's memorable... Today de not that fun lor....
BTW... I've found Kingone's blog... Look at my links for it:)
Pics taken today... I juz wanna share... Zi Lian-ing in progress...

Top to bottom... Left to right... Jie, Jac, Peggy, Mn and me:)
Went PSC nitex again today... So fun... But not as nice as last week de.... Got 23 tix for today's PSC.. But only 10 ppl went there... LOL... We are discussing if we should take one of the extra tix home each and frame it up... Haha...
Seats we got today were not as good as last week de seats... But we are still filmed... I saw myself on tv!!!! Ahhhhhh...... Lol... I'm mad... Or rather... When am I normal?? Haha...
Kelly is really very skinny... Kingone not handsome de... But we still scream lyk mad together wif his FC la... To show support ma... Thought he is not handsome as yuzhe... But still can support him... His acting skills are good!!! I still prefer last week de PSC... Got Jac's new friend ah new and yuzhe... So FUN!!! and it's memorable... Today de not that fun lor....
BTW... I've found Kingone's blog... Look at my links for it:)
Pics taken today... I juz wanna share... Zi Lian-ing in progress...

Top to bottom... Left to right... Jie, Jac, Peggy, Mn and me:)