PIcs... Updates.. Birthday wish list!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:55 PM
AS promised.... I know it has passed very long... But I still wanna share e pics... Haha
But before that... Happy Birthday Fabien!!!
OMG!!! MY BBT BOYS ARE DISFIGURED!!!!!





OMG... Who are they la??? My prince sure don't look like that!!! I want him back!!!

This is just to compare the diff... Argh!!!!
Jia love dinos.... Haha




Some pics taken at e science centre...




I'm speechless...


OK... That's all e pics I have... My birthday wishlist will be up in lyk half an hour time... But now... I gotta run to another blog to update smth impt... bye//
But before that... Happy Birthday Fabien!!!
OMG!!! MY BBT BOYS ARE DISFIGURED!!!!!





OMG... Who are they la??? My prince sure don't look like that!!! I want him back!!!

This is just to compare the diff... Argh!!!!Jia love dinos.... Haha




Some pics taken at e science centre...




I'm speechless...


OK... That's all e pics I have... My birthday wishlist will be up in lyk half an hour time... But now... I gotta run to another blog to update smth impt... bye//