Chalet hangover..

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:13 PM
Hihi.. I'm back from chalet.. Quite some time didn't post le.. SOrry la.. Was too tired to do anything to this blog.. Felt so unbelievable la.. I had been sleeping for less then 3hrs the past few days at chalet.. Now still having a chalet hangover.. ANd I still can glued my eyes to this website.. Typing a post.. weLL.. Who knows.. Maybe wad i'm typing might not make any sense.. haha..

Things happens so fast this week.. How I wish this week isn't over yet.. There goes my off days.. Haiz.. Reluctantly.. I'd have to get back to work tmr.. I seriously don't know wad i'm thinking la.. On monday.. My last day at work before my off starts.. this was wad i was thinking ' haiz.. how i wish i can continue to work.. I really dunno wad i can do the next few days..' and now.. i'm thinkin the opposite...' wth.. so fast my off days end le.. haiz.. this mini holiday seems so short.. is there any way to extend it??' I must be mad.. isn't it??

Oh yea.. If i did remember clearly.. I didn't really say what I was working as.. okay.. I should give u all a brief intro to my job=))

Well.. I'm a promoter for World Kitchen.. Promoting CorningWare, COrelle, Pyrex n Ecko.. I'm often stationed at departmental stores, promoting products to the people that are interested in the products.. I don't have a permanent departmental store to stay in.. So i'm shifting around all the time.. Here are some places i've went to ever since I've started work.


Causeway Point - Metro




Compass Point - Metro






Takashimaya












Yep.. These were the places I went to before this.. Tmr.. I'll be at amk hub de ntuc.. For how long.. I'm not sure.. I wanna find ppl to eat dinner wif me.. Dunno possible not.. haha.. try bah.. amk de food lyk not bad.. But think e price not that cheap..


I wanna admit.. that i fell in love.. but.. I can't.. I don't know what is the feeling of love..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.