Holidays = Staying at home??
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
1:03 PM
Argh... Hols are finally here... During school time, I will be thinking when hols will be here... But during hols... I juz want to get back to school!!! It's so boring staying at home... Ask ppl if they wanna go out... I'll juz get ' sry... Gt training' , 'Sry... Can't go out.. Another day perhaps' , ' I need to pack my room can't go out'... Diff. ppl gt diff. stuff to do... No one wanna go out... Jacyln and Miaoning they all are preparing for O Levels... Also can't ask them out... Fine! I'll juz have to stay at home all day long... Sianx...
Yeah... Before I forget... I still gt 4 tapes of Wanyu + Shaogong at my uncle's hse... Waiting for mi to watch it... Really needa go over soon... But there's a great event tt happen today... Which is... WINGLIN IS BACK!!! So happy... Now I can continue with my stories le... Yipee....
Yeah... Before I forget... I still gt 4 tapes of Wanyu + Shaogong at my uncle's hse... Waiting for mi to watch it... Really needa go over soon... But there's a great event tt happen today... Which is... WINGLIN IS BACK!!! So happy... Now I can continue with my stories le... Yipee....
Signing Off,
jOe