A afternoon at Coolzone

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:41 PM
Yipee!! I'm finally getting the book [I hate Zax] soon... Still gt his autograph... Although it's a little expensive... Still worth it lor... Paid 25 as deposit... Will pay e balance as soon as I have the money... Mom also allow mi to buy le... Brought $56 with me today.. Spent $15 on e membership... $25 on e book... $5.10 on some photos... Gt 4 free photos cos of e membership... Saw a lot more stuff tt I wanna buy... But... Not enough money... I am really broke this time... Only left $20++ In my bank... tmr still going k-box.. Still needa find money to pay e balance... haiz... Hope I can find e amt to do so:)

Jac found a photo in Coolzone tt gt her one... She's somewhere near Renfu and then when the person take e photo... She is also in it... I gt one copy of it... Will show u all after I sacn it with the other pics... She so lucky... Can be in e same pic as Renfu... I can't even go and fetch him or send him... Haiz...

I'm really very addicted to youtube le... Needa go watch e shows...
Signing Off,
Renfurockz

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.