Busy.. Busy.. Busy...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 11:35 PM
Wah... I wasn't at home since 4 in e afternoon and had juz came back home.... Helped mum in puting back e stuff in e clinic as it had juz finish e renovation... Should be able to use back e clinic on Mon... Move e medcines, shift the creams, and do lots more... was really tired after all the shifting... But the clinic after renovation was really nice... Though there's some parts tt is quite inconvenient...

Xinyi asked me out to j8 tmr... But I gt 3 good reasons not to go out... And I'm really not in the mood to go out too...
Reason 1 : 5566 Concert Dvd is ready for collection... I'm gonna collect it tmr ans spent e whole day watching it:) Cos of my Renfu... So... hehe... Sry la...

Reason 2 : Was out frm home too many times during e 1st two weeks of e hols... Now mum banded me frm going out:(

Reason 3: Tmr gt Shao Nian Te Gong Dui... I wanna watch... So... Not going out again for my idols...

haha.. Out of e three reasons think most of it is because of my idol... Sry la... Since I can't go out... Of cos my idols come 1st lor... Even if I can... I think they will have to come 1st too:p

Yep... Tmr e Dvds will be out!!! Juz can't wait to watch it... Hope I can get e poster too.. Heard tt only gt 1000 copies... Anyone who dun wan it also can give mi wor:)

ok la... I needa sleep le... Tmr then can go collect my Dvd real early... nitex...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.