My Happy Day:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:39 PM
Went to collect e 56 concert dvd in e afternoon then went to bugis and coolzone with Yihui and Jacyln... I bought 3 pair of earrings at bugis:) Long long ones again:p

My 56 logo come le!!! Then I also ordered 2 renfu photos, 2 shaowei photos (for my cousin) and bought 1 more shaowei photo:) I also bought the 56 3rd album (Taiwan edition one the one with the opera costume). Still gt no time to watch e dvd yet... But if anyone wan e dvd, I can try to help u burn @ $10... But dunno workable a not... Then I also wan to sell my 5566 3rd ablum cd at $5 cos I gt double copy of tt.. Anyone interested also can tell mi in my tagboard...

Juz finihs watching e concert... Wahhh... I only can say that it's superb... I really wish to watch it all over again... I only skipped most of the VCR part and watch e rest till the end... Can't bear to skip any part as each part is just as interesting as the other...

Muz finish e poetry hw tmr... Then watch e 3rd album dvd... It seems to be nice:) Gtg le...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.