Finally back from chalet

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:43 PM
Yipee!! I'm back home with my bed and my internet connection... I miss everything at home... Chalet should be fun... But this time... I can't bowl as the bowling centre is under renovation... Then my menses come... Can't go wild wild wet and play... Aww... Sad... Stayed most of the time in e room... The only place I can go is the arcade.. But the machines that I wanna play broke down... So sian lor...Didn't sleep that early, so both nites went out with my mum, uncle and aunties... Went to eat supper then they go jackpot room... I waited for them while surfing the net on the com near Burger King... Connection not very good... The keyboard is very hard to press... Even more sian...

But now I'm back home!! Can play com as long as I like:) Homework all not done yet:p Tmr going k-box with my uncle and aunt... It's another fun day!! Wanna go type my stories le... Hopefully I can update lovehimnt2 tonight...
Signing Off,
jOe

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.