K-box + Bowling
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:36 PM
Today was a busy day for me.. Went to k box with my uncle at 2pm... Then sing till 7 plus... So shuang... Sang lots of nice songs... Then at ard 8.. I went bowling with mum, Jamie auntie and Melissa... I swear I will not go and bowl with them again... I know tt my bowling skills isn't that good... But you don't really have to force my to bowl the way that I don't like! Even when I bowl with my friends also no one force me... I'm not really comfortable with your way of bowling... And.. I bowl just for fun and yoiu all are stressing me to bowl better by having to pay the team with the lower score! Wad the.. I just want to bowl and you act like a coach telling me what I must do! I'm not even related to you!! A bowling session with Ivan and Jaz they all is more fun than this stupid bowling session... Make me so bu shuang... Argh.. Dun wanna talk abt it le la...
Signing Off,
Renfurockz