Finally got Renfu's magnet!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:17 PM
I know i'm out dated... Now then buy Feb J-star mag... But i'm quite glad that i've bought the mag... As... I've got Renfu's magnet!! And also Xiaocun's.. But i've already got xiaocun's magnet when I bought the Jan issue... So I gave it away to Jia.. Hmm... Wonder whose magnet i'll get next... Hope it'll be Mengzhe's... Haha.. Then I can continue to collect 5566 all four person's magnet... hope so bah... Dunno if i'll be that lucky the next time... I may put up those extra magnets that i have here... Anyone interested in exchanging them with me can tell mi wor...

Give me some suggestion on e puzzles.. Is it really that hard?? Now go update a few more for you all... Who you want to fix?? Any particular idol?? Can tell mi wor... Will try to help you do one... Dun always I choose... You readers can also choose what you wan...

**My dear mei mei.. You wan one of the puzzles to be my meifu?? I can help you do one wor... (:

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.