Renfu and Jiqin not together already???
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:13 PM
Saw a video on youtube... It was saying that the relationship between Renfu and Jiqin is changing... And Wu Peici is the third party... And from Jiqin's blog... She did write something about the change in realtionship... Wonder if this is real a not...
A shifu was invited to wanyu to calculate Renfu and Jiqin's realtionship using tarrots cards (Ta Luo Pai)... Will leave the link here for those who wanna know the results....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVu7RDUoZwE
Tmr will be going for the Youth Day celebration at National stadium... Cos Bowen is one of e bands performing... Needa go support... But I really think that Tanjong Katong is better leh... Still got Zhi Yang and Teresa frm CSS will come and sing... Brought a video cam to record it... And I wonder if I will be able to see Shawn Lee there again?? Hope so bah...
Wanna go view the results le... Haha...
A shifu was invited to wanyu to calculate Renfu and Jiqin's realtionship using tarrots cards (Ta Luo Pai)... Will leave the link here for those who wanna know the results....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVu7RDUoZwE
Tmr will be going for the Youth Day celebration at National stadium... Cos Bowen is one of e bands performing... Needa go support... But I really think that Tanjong Katong is better leh... Still got Zhi Yang and Teresa frm CSS will come and sing... Brought a video cam to record it... And I wonder if I will be able to see Shawn Lee there again?? Hope so bah...
Wanna go view the results le... Haha...