Youth Day celebration

Posted by kissiaojoy on 2:41 PM
This post will be for stuff tt happen yesterday... Was too tired to post this yesterday:p But I would really like to share with you all what had happen yesterday...

Went to national stadium to watch the Youth Day celebration... Quite nice la... Tanjong Katong won the Best display band award... Then best band major was awarded to Deyi... Bowen didn't get anything:( But... Bowen bad had really done a great job!! Zhi Yang and Teresa came to sing the theme song for this yr's youth day at the end of all performance... Can't really see their face... But saw them from the screen...

Jazvan Loh very wad lor... Sms him call him help mi buy drink since he went out to get some with Ivan they all... But he only saw the msg when he came back... So nvm.. .But he went out another time to go buy drinks with Ivan they all again and came back without helping me to buy a drink... Can't he just 'tong bang'??? Luckily I had tried standing in the sun for long hours with only 1 bottle of plain water and never die of dehydration... Yesterday's sun was really hot and I wanted some cooling water to drink but couldn't get any thanks to JAZVAN LOH!!! Fine!!! I'll remember this...

Then on the way back to school, I sat near the back of the bus... Wanting to join in the fun as Jaz they all are very 'high' after the whole thing ended... But I really regretted sitting there... At first was very fun laughing with them... But was really angry with them in the end... I was talking on the phone, arranging a place to meet up with my mum after I get dismissed in school... Then they were very noisy... I can't hear what my mum was telling me so I asked them to keep quite for a while. Then that stupid Jazvan Loh call me to keep quite. And someother stuff happen la... Make me really fed up with them... Then after that I thoutght of something funny and smiled... Jazvan Loh told me not to smile... Hello.... He isn't even my mum... Why can't I smile?? Is there something wrong with smiling?? Then they become the bread ghost... I was really angry at that time that I twisted a plastic bottle till e whole thing out of shape... Even Eugene know that I'm really very angry but JAZVAN LOH they all still continue playing... Guess they all brainless bah... You all better remember what you all have done yesterday!!!Still mad with them now lor...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.