School Reopen

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:32 PM
I juz woke up... Or should I say.. Half asleep... SO tired... Was doing the science project for the whole afternoon... School had juz reopened juz yesterday.... Elle bought us some stuff when she went to HK during e hols... Jac had got us some gift frm her tirp to Australia... I lyk e gifts:)

I had also gotten back my vcd yesterday... Finally it's back... I had also realise something yesterday... Or should I say near the end of last term... I feel that our friendship isn't the same as before.... We are drifting apart... Or maybe... It's because we do not have any similar topic to talk about... I will not get to understand your problems...

yep... Timetable had changed again... Wonder how long this timetable will last... Form tr changed.... haven't see his face yet... He was on mc... Geog tr was Ms teo... Tmr then gt pe... Dunno if e pe tr will be gd a not...

*yawn* Argh... I'm really too tired le...Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.