Science project...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 5:28 PM
Went to school to do the Science project today... Quite fun... And the experiment is quite successful... But there's also some bad points abt it... Will be meeting again on monday... Needa do somemore recordings of the temperature... Hope the next meeting will be fun:)

Then after that come back home... I started learning the correct handsigns of the song 'hao jiu bu jian'.. Now I know how the handsigns are really like... Except for... I have to change the hands that i'm using cos as i'm learning from the com... There will be some errors when it comes to the usage of diff. hands... Any one want the link to e learning of that handsigns/ any dance?? Leave me a message in e tagboard and i'll get back to it as soon as i come back from the chalet...

Tmr going chalet le... Still haven pack my stuff yet.. Wanna wait till tonight then pack... Haha.. I'm lazy... Now wanna go find some ringtones that are nice...
Signing Off,
Renfurockz

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.