So many things not done yet :p
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:54 PM
Still gt 2 more weeks then school reopen le... I haven even touch any of my homework... SANA donation not even sold one tix... Maybe i'll buy all e tix on my own bah... Haha... Miss coolzone le... Wanna go back there and see e photos... Then buy somemore... But can't go out le... Jac's dvd also nt done yet... Haiz.. Hope I can get it done soon... this coming week no time leh... Will do it during e weekends bah... Will pass u all e disc when school reopen:) Stories at winglin also not done yet... Argh... Really no idea what I'm doing... Every day juz stay at youtube watching videos after videos... Guess I'm really addicted... And if you all got time... Go to xiiaopiing's selling forum... Got some stuff there that you all would like:) But i'm too broke to buy anything:p I wanna go back to youtube le...
Signing Off,
jOe