12 Aug Plan...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
4:00 PM
Ok... This post is for Joreen, Jacyln, Miaoning, Peggy and Yihui.. Yihui and Peggy still can't comfirm if she can go a not... So once you all noe that they can/cannot go... Pls let me noe...
Date: 12 August
Time: 10.45am(might change)
Venue: Outside AMK's Kbox
We will sing till 2 pm... Then after that go coolzone... Is it ok with you all?? Anyway... I dunno where's e k box... So can we meet somewhere else?? Since Joreen you noe how to ge there, Can you tell us where to meet you so that we can go to k box together?? I will be taking bus no 22(which my mum say will reach till AMK interchange). But i dunno where to go after that... Can some one come and lead me??
Date: 12 August
Time: 10.45am(might change)
Venue: Outside AMK's Kbox
We will sing till 2 pm... Then after that go coolzone... Is it ok with you all?? Anyway... I dunno where's e k box... So can we meet somewhere else?? Since Joreen you noe how to ge there, Can you tell us where to meet you so that we can go to k box together?? I will be taking bus no 22(which my mum say will reach till AMK interchange). But i dunno where to go after that... Can some one come and lead me??