Stupid Class Jersey:(

Posted by kissiaojoy on 3:15 PM
Well... I really don't understand why there's a need to do a class tee in the middle of e year and we will not be i ne same class next year le... And what's more... Use a jersey as e class tee??? Black jersey with lime green words??? I don't even like the design that they give... It's just a waste of money... I HATE black... I WONT'T wear that jersey.... So don't borther to order one jersey for me... I won't pay even if you order... Pay $30(max) for a jersey that I won't wear??? I must be really mad if I'm gonna pay for it. I WILL NOT PAY FOR A STUPID JERSEY THAT I WON'T WEAR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! ESP A BLACK ONE!!!

***OK... Joreen, Miaoning, Jaclyn, Peggy and Yihui... If you all had read e previous post and this post... Pls tell mi at e tagboard:) Frm what I've known, Jac, mi and peggy will be meeting at the mrt station... Then peggy will bring us to e kbox... Time will still need to be comfirm... So do you all wanna meet at e mrt then go kbox together?? Or meet atkbox straight away??

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.