Busy Day... And busy week...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:32 PM
Well... This whole week I should be quite busy...

Monday
-Presentation rehearsal

Tuesday
-Skip lessons to go for e science competition till 6pm
-Skip Camp briefing for e compitition

Wednesday
-Skip lessons again for the science competition till 4pm

Thurs and Fri
-Australian Maths Comeptition
-Sec 2 camp

Waaa... There goes one whole week... Only today quite free... Then after that will be busy lyk siao...

Great to skip lessons lyk English and Geog... BUt I dun wanna skip maths... Still have to skip cos of e time....

Nw I gt a second CCA --> Choir... Cos of tt time gt one stupid voice testing thingy... Then me and some other gals in class gt selected to go for a course to train our voice... But before the training start.. I needa join the choir practice... Twice a week... 3.30 then start... Still clash with library... Guess because of this... I may have to let go of my vice president position... Sighs... I DUN WAN TO GO CHOIR!!!!

Anyway... Mn, Jac, Yihui, Peggy and Joreen... IF you all saw this... pls tell me if you are free on 10 Aug or 12 Aug... I should be celebrating on one of these two days... Tell me which day you all can then I can arrange the celebrating... Thanks...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.