Happy Brithday Iyu...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:00 PM
Today's Iyu's b'day.. Gave her her present today... Wonder if she like it a not... During Science class... Iyu they all invited Jiaming to dunno where with them... BUt Jiaming will be there later due to e science project... Jiaming still ask me if i'm going with them... "They never invite me... Do you think I'll go?"I asked her... Later yj also ask Xinyi the same thing... Are you two trying to tell us that we can't go?? I don't really care... Aniway... Xinyi told me that they don't know that we are not going... Dunno true a not...
After hearing abt Iyu celebrating her b'day... I was thinking where should I celebrate mine... And who should I invite... But since they did not invite me to theirs... Their names won't be on my list that I wanna invite... Last yr went Jack's Place to eat then went bowling... Was thinking to go k-box this yr... Or maybe a lunch at Swensens... Depends on my budget lor...
Thought of inviting Jac they all... But dunno if they will be busy doing revision and stuff... Scared tt they won't be able to go... Joreen also muz come:) Or maybe we can go coolzone after tt... Haha.. Still wanna invite Xinyi, Valerie, and maybe Jia and yj bah... See how 1st... Or maybe i'll have 2 b'day celebration... One with Joreen and Jac they all... Another one with my classmates n ex-classmates... Am I thinking too much??? Anyone who read this pls give me some suggestions...
Then mi, Val, Xinyi, Jia and Meixuan went to compass point to buy stuff needed for the camp... Explain sleeping bag to Jia explain till wanna vomit blood already she still don't really understand... Val say next time dun come out woth her le... If nt later will vomit blood... It's real lor... Talk to her can vomit blood one...
I went to comics connection to buy e 2R photos... Nw 5 for $1... Quite cheap... Saw some pics on Wei Xiao Pasta... Bought one pic of e 4 leads and another one of Gino... Think I'm liking Gino more and more le... But not as much as Renfu:p But Gino really very shuai!!!!!
Waa... My post today lyk very long hor... Sry la... too many things to talk abt le... I going back to youtube le... Bye...
After hearing abt Iyu celebrating her b'day... I was thinking where should I celebrate mine... And who should I invite... But since they did not invite me to theirs... Their names won't be on my list that I wanna invite... Last yr went Jack's Place to eat then went bowling... Was thinking to go k-box this yr... Or maybe a lunch at Swensens... Depends on my budget lor...
Thought of inviting Jac they all... But dunno if they will be busy doing revision and stuff... Scared tt they won't be able to go... Joreen also muz come:) Or maybe we can go coolzone after tt... Haha.. Still wanna invite Xinyi, Valerie, and maybe Jia and yj bah... See how 1st... Or maybe i'll have 2 b'day celebration... One with Joreen and Jac they all... Another one with my classmates n ex-classmates... Am I thinking too much??? Anyone who read this pls give me some suggestions...
Then mi, Val, Xinyi, Jia and Meixuan went to compass point to buy stuff needed for the camp... Explain sleeping bag to Jia explain till wanna vomit blood already she still don't really understand... Val say next time dun come out woth her le... If nt later will vomit blood... It's real lor... Talk to her can vomit blood one...
I went to comics connection to buy e 2R photos... Nw 5 for $1... Quite cheap... Saw some pics on Wei Xiao Pasta... Bought one pic of e 4 leads and another one of Gino... Think I'm liking Gino more and more le... But not as much as Renfu:p But Gino really very shuai!!!!!
Waa... My post today lyk very long hor... Sry la... too many things to talk abt le... I going back to youtube le... Bye...