Got Selected to be The Vice President of the Library:(

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:05 PM
Argh... Jolene sabo mi.... Today during library meeting... We are suppose to vote for the committee members --> 1 V.P. and 5 Leaders... I voted both the VP and the leader for Frederick... But cos Frederick is a councilor then he can't take the duty of the VP... Then the 2nd highest vote was mi... Then I became the VP... Was reluctant at first... But got extra CCA points... Hope that i'll be up to standard lor... Still on probation...

Tmr going coolzone after school... Told my mum that I'll be going out tmr... Then she guessed that I'll be going to coolzone... Seems like my mum noe mi really well... But I never tell her tt i'll order photos there... If nt... I'll get scolded bah...

As for Jacyln's request of typing abt the tarrots cards result... Here it goes... Pls change the encoding to unicode:)

仁甫和季芹现在是什么关系?

他们抽了三张塔罗牌。
第一张代表仁甫的心态。
第二张代表季芹的心态。
第三张则是给于他们俩的建议。

仁甫--〉 愚人牌可能会做愚蠢的事,有一点蠢蠢欲动,可能心有一点被诱惑。 但还没有踏出去,所以他现在可能有这个想法,说不定因为对方而。。。

季芹--〉 宝剑的国王全力像国王一样保卫自己的男朋友。 火力已经全开了。可能是觉得狐狸精真得出来了。 死命要保住自己的男朋友而拚了。

建议--〉 恋人会是一个圆满的结局,HAPPY ENDING。 男女相爱。 所以不用担心他们两个。 要好好珍惜对方。 因为对方,毕竟多年的感情和基础还是不要忽略了。 一定要好好珍惜对方。 祝福他们,他们一定会很幸福。

KK... I wan go youtube le... Hope this will help Jac lots:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.