Coolzone is fun:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:26 PM
Went to coolzone with Joreen, Jac, Yihui, Mn n Peggy... Not all my photos are there yet... Still gt 10 more not collected... The photos will only be there on monday... Maybe going to get them on Fri bah... Wanna clear all my photos... Then not gonna order anymore till new photos are there or if I had heard of any new product related to 56... Thought there's new photos of 56... But go there... Irene then tell us that there is only new pics of Xiezhi and 183Club...

Hmm... I've found the web for the Gao Gui thingy... AS for if it is downloadable... You all go try out on your own... I now creating account:)

Wanna go off le... Will do a longer post tmr...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.