New Blogskin Again...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 11:10 PM
haha... Another blogskin... Spent two hrs to change everything and get it to be smth tt i like... Still now quite stastified with it... but already quite nice le... I wanna change the song... It doesn't seems to suit the bg... Can someone give me some ideas of what song to choose?? And also give me some comments abt e new skin...

Thanks for the comcern abt the stuff tt I wrote in the previous post... I'm really alright le... Juz want a place to say everything out... That seems to be the bast way for me... I just need time and everything will be fine again...

Youtube like not working properly... I can't hear the sound... Sad... Thought of watching XPGLY today... Hope it'll be fine again tmr...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.