AQMFS finally finish le....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:18 PM
Hmmm... Let me talk abt e shows tt i'm watching 1st before I go to what happen today... AQMFS finally finish le... A very happy ending... Though I didn't expected tt Zheming will go with Choumei... But the ending is nice... XPGLY... I'm choinging this show almost every day... The uploader upload very fast... Can't really catch up with that speed.... XTS... Though it is an old show... But I juz started watching... Nw waiting for ep7... Youtube upload very slow... But heard tt the ending not really nice... So juz watch for fun lor... Dun wanna waste money to rent it... Hope ppl will upload Wei Xiao PASTA... Seems very nice....

Today lessons ended a little later than usual... Thanks to Likang... Then i chiong home to change then went to meet Joreen... Very rush lor... Thanks to Likang... Aniway... Today not I dun wanna stay back... But I really don't have the time to do so... Don't give mi last minute staying back command... I won't do so one lor...

Chatted quite a lot with Joreen while waiting for Irene to come... Got my photos le.... And I also saw JAc's photos... Should be all there le... And you noe wad!! The Gao gui online game down there sell 9.50... But it is only NT39... Convert to Sing dollars is only one dollar plus... Thank goodness tt I never buy there... Joreen call her friend help mi buy at ard $6... Save quite a bit:)

K la... I gtg and watch XPGLY le...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.