Thank goodness... Almost kena scolding today...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:49 PM
Waa... Ms Normala was really fierce today... When I told her e reason for nt bringing the hw... I almost cry out... I didn't know tt there is a need to pass it up today... So I thought can tmr then pass up... Jazvan then tell me that she told e class yesterday tt today MUST pass up... She can't blame me for it... I dunno... NO one tell me...

Anyway... I should not be going to e camp.. sick le... Fever... Dunno if i'll feel better tmr...Maybe not enough sleep this few days... Really tired... And dun really feel well... But have to start to do her hw tmr... Should nt be going to school tmr... Depends on my fever lor... BUt I dun think I going... Nt really feeling that well...

OK... Jac, Mn, Peggy, Yihui n Joreen... E celebration will be at K box on 12 AUG(should be going for k-lunch)... 10 Aug i nt free... And Joreen can't make it on 10 Aug... E rest of you comfirm with me wor.... I noe Peggy and Yihui can't get to my blog... Can someone help me tag their reply on my tagboard?? I dun wanna go ask them every day...

Did anyone go d/l e Pasta 'chao ren'?? Quite fun though it is childish... Haha... Still gt alarm clock... JAC... Muz try to return me e disc next week wor....

Gtg le... I'm tired...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.