Yeah!! I no need to go camp!! Mc for 2 days:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:21 PM
Today is Mengzhe's b'day... So... HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MENGZHE!!!

today is also e 1st day of my MC:(

and e 1st episode of GDTW!!! But I was really disappointed when I watch it just now... They cut off quite a number of parts... Then the show doesn't seems to be so nice after e cutting:( And I've decided to write down e Ying Qi ming yan tt Ying Qi had said on each ep on my blog!!! See how many can I collect...

And I've found e MV of 183 club's new song yi ba san.. Here's e url... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqMgklCcNLQ

As for what Joreen had asked... Is it ok for you all if I choose e k box @ hougang plaza?? Cos ttz the only place tt I noe how to go to on my own and there's a k box outlet there... If can't then you all give me some suggestion on which k box to go... Thanks...

** Ying Qi Ming Yan : Da Fu Kao Ming, Xiao Fu Kao Pin. Qian, Zai Pin Jiu You Le:)**

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.