Almost turn out into a fight...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:52 PM
It was really quite scary just now... My 1st uncle came over as he had juz quarrel with his wife at home... Then in the end my cousin came and asked him to go back home very fiercely... My dad and 3rd uncle got angry... Cos of some family problems la... In then end call Everyone frm my 1st uncle family to come down and settle the matter... They shouted and scolded... This is e second time that I had seen this kind of event happening... The last time was about my god-father... Hiaz... Was really very frightening just now... I dun even dare to go out of my room...

Haiz.. Adult's matters we also can't say anything even though sometimes I also dun really like the things that they do... But I have to respect them... And I can't say anything bad about them since they are much older than me... I really can't stand their behaviour... What do they take my ah-ma house as?? A place where they will only come and grumble stuff about what happen at home?? And they are really stingy... Dun even want to give my ah-ma a bigger amount ang bao on her birthday... Then don't even visit her as and when possible although they live juzt a few blocks away... What kind of son he is??

I can't scold him though.. But he is really overboard... He take this house as a place to come and hide when something is wrong in his house... WDF...

Sry if i'm a little too rude... But I really need a place to vent all this anger cos I really can't stand him le...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.