Gosh... Didn't noe tt ppl in my class will noe my blog...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:08 PM
I found out something really unexpected today!! Finally someone in my class told me that he had read my blog and noe that I've aimed to get top in chinese again... But I had cancelled that wish as he had already snatch it away frm me... but 2nd in level is also not bad... He admited that the marks tt he get is tyco one(I didn't force him to say this)... Well... I thought no one will read my blog in class and he had read it... Really unexpected... This person is none other than JAZVAN LOH... And he dunno get my blog url frm where... He dun wanna tell mi:( And Jaz.. If you had read this... Pls tell mi how u get my url in my tagboard..

Oh ya... Another thing I've forget to say out is that I've sign up for the singing competition in school... Will be singing Sweety's Ying Hua Cao.. The competiton was suppose to be held on 28/8... But they had changed the date to someday after school re-open... Haiz... How I wish it will be on 28/8... It is really a special day to me:p

And... The performance I had today with the bowen chorale was really succesful... Muz kep up my good work... Another thing I wanna say is... I HATE BLACK -- MY CLASS TEE!!!

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.