Chinese Exam is hard....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:26 PM
OK... This is e last time tt I'm gonna post this here... Any more updates abt it will tell u all by SMS:) PASS THIS MSG ARD:)

DATE : 12 AUGUST 2006
TIME : 10.30AM (Latest BY 10.45)
VENUE : AMK MRT STATION

** Late comers pls go to k box urself
** And pls dun last minute say cannot go... I've tell science tr nt to tend my booth at e science exhibition on tt day(for a competition)... If i suddenly appear at woodlands... I will kena scolding one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today chinese exam... It was like... Rushing for time... How I wish e paper will be extended for another 1/2hr... Really gt no time to do e paper to my very best... Free response qsn i juz anyhow answer... Cos no time le... and this is e 1st time tt i've got no comfident in getting good marks for chinese... Really scare tt I won't even pass it... But it's over le... Can't really brood over e paper... Needa prepare for Science paper tmr... I too pro le... Tmr science paper I now still can watch youtube... Didn't study for it today... Agar Agar noe wad it is abt la.. But still dun feel lyk studying... Dun fail it can le...

******Ying Qi Ming Yan : Zai Zuo Reb He Shi Qing Zhi Qian, Yao Xian Ba Zi Ji Gu Hao. Qi Ta De, Gai Tian Zai Shuo.***


Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.