Fun... Fun... Fun...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:30 PM
I swear i'm gonna fail my science this time... A lot of qsn dunno how to answer... Damm stupid paper lor... All that i've learnt never come out... Then dunno gt how many diagrams need to draw... Mr Chan never come today.. If nt can get some tips on wad will come out... Haiz... THE PAPER IS REALLY HARD:(
Then after that went to Hougang Mall with yj, Jaz, Ivan, Louis, Xinyi n Jia... We went to borrow book and buy elle's b'day present... August is really e month tt all our classmates can go broke buying presents... Total gt 10 ppl b'day is in August... Including me:)
Well.. After some time searching... We've found a present for elle... Though they didn't invite me to e party that elle will be holding... But since she gave me a present last yr and I didn't give her... Juz take this as a present tt i've got for her to replace e one tt she didn't get last yr...
Yj they all also very thoughtful...wanna buy me a gift straight away... Ask me if I've seen anything tt i like... BUt seriously... I didn't see any:( It's e thoughts tt count in a birthday present... The best will be to get something I like la... But if can't... Then something tt i'll use/wear is also nt tt bad... Juz get mi something in ur budget can le la...
******* Ying Qi Ming Yan : Mei You Nan Ren Shi Zhi De Ni Wei Ta Liu Lei De. Zhi De De Na Yi Ge Bu Hui Rang Ni Ku!****
Then after that went to Hougang Mall with yj, Jaz, Ivan, Louis, Xinyi n Jia... We went to borrow book and buy elle's b'day present... August is really e month tt all our classmates can go broke buying presents... Total gt 10 ppl b'day is in August... Including me:)
Well.. After some time searching... We've found a present for elle... Though they didn't invite me to e party that elle will be holding... But since she gave me a present last yr and I didn't give her... Juz take this as a present tt i've got for her to replace e one tt she didn't get last yr...
Yj they all also very thoughtful...wanna buy me a gift straight away... Ask me if I've seen anything tt i like... BUt seriously... I didn't see any:( It's e thoughts tt count in a birthday present... The best will be to get something I like la... But if can't... Then something tt i'll use/wear is also nt tt bad... Juz get mi something in ur budget can le la...
******* Ying Qi Ming Yan : Mei You Nan Ren Shi Zhi De Ni Wei Ta Liu Lei De. Zhi De De Na Yi Ge Bu Hui Rang Ni Ku!****