Choir Practices...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:53 PM
Well... i had not been posting for quite some time... Well... Quite busy this week... Tues choir paractice... Wed go Bright Vision Hospital for CIP... Today again Choir practice... Haiz... Sian lor... I am being forced to go for choir... No choice... Have to go... Still quite ok with choir... But juz dun really lyk being forced to sing songs that I dun like... And I have e same prob as Renfu n Shaowei... Remember e song very fast... But once i'm out of the music room, I forget e tune and e lyrics le...
This few days still quite alright la.. Juz tt e results I get back aren't the ones that I had aim for...
Science 33/50
Geog 17.5/20
DnT 47/60
Chi 61/70
I'm nt even statisfied with any of e marks... And my top for chinese is gone... My mark isn't e highest in class... Sob... No top le... Feel lyk killing myself for tt...
But what is done cannot be undone... Now thinking if I should join the singing competition in school... And what song should I choose to sing?? can ayone give suggestion??
This few days still quite alright la.. Juz tt e results I get back aren't the ones that I had aim for...
Science 33/50
Geog 17.5/20
DnT 47/60
Chi 61/70
I'm nt even statisfied with any of e marks... And my top for chinese is gone... My mark isn't e highest in class... Sob... No top le... Feel lyk killing myself for tt...
But what is done cannot be undone... Now thinking if I should join the singing competition in school... And what song should I choose to sing?? can ayone give suggestion??