A late Happy Birthday to me:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:34 PM
This is suppose to be posted yesterday... To wish myself a happy 14th birthday... But Cos yesterday com kena virus... Then I really dunno wad to do... Thank goodness got my cousin's help... Now my com is virus free.... Here comes the late birthday song for myself... Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me....
Got lots of sms frm friends to wish myself happy birthday... Stanley still say wanna treat me go watch movie at the end of the yr... Haiz... Still wondering if I've agree to is good or not... Cos he only want e two of us to go... No other people must be invited... Anywhere.. Who cares... I might have forgotten abt it le...
Today go back science result... I got 33/50... A mark better than what I had expected... Cos I dun really noe how to do e paper... Okok... I wanna watch Smile Pasta le... Bye..
Got lots of sms frm friends to wish myself happy birthday... Stanley still say wanna treat me go watch movie at the end of the yr... Haiz... Still wondering if I've agree to is good or not... Cos he only want e two of us to go... No other people must be invited... Anywhere.. Who cares... I might have forgotten abt it le...
Today go back science result... I got 33/50... A mark better than what I had expected... Cos I dun really noe how to do e paper... Okok... I wanna watch Smile Pasta le... Bye..