I wonder...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:33 PM
Wa.... I wonder if i really had changed... Louis had reminded me abt tt at least twice in the past two weeks... I did not do my english homework... Which is only a chance of 0.001%... BUt I really didn't do it today... Think Louis feel quite surprise tt MI... As a ''obedient'' student in class, DID NOT do my work...
I also feel that I've change quite a lot... Frm a gal tt doesn't lie to my mum till a gal tt dunno say how many lies juz for e sake of my idol... Frm someone who pass up homework punctually till someone who don't wanna do her work... Frm someone who study very had till someone who always slack and go online...
And I had became someone tt I dun even really noe who I am... I can spend quite a lot on money and time idol... Which I seldom do so last time... I really wonder if this is really mi?? Or am I turning bad?? Haiz... I sometimes really can't understand myself too.... Hope It's juz because tt I'm thinking too much... And I didn't really change after all... Or did I??
This is e necklace tt I wanted (Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei PICK)... I really find it nice... But scare too expensive... Then no money to buy...:(
I also feel that I've change quite a lot... Frm a gal tt doesn't lie to my mum till a gal tt dunno say how many lies juz for e sake of my idol... Frm someone who pass up homework punctually till someone who don't wanna do her work... Frm someone who study very had till someone who always slack and go online...
And I had became someone tt I dun even really noe who I am... I can spend quite a lot on money and time idol... Which I seldom do so last time... I really wonder if this is really mi?? Or am I turning bad?? Haiz... I sometimes really can't understand myself too.... Hope It's juz because tt I'm thinking too much... And I didn't really change after all... Or did I??
This is e necklace tt I wanted (Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei PICK)... I really find it nice... But scare too expensive... Then no money to buy...:(