New blog!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:54 PM
OK guys.... I've finally done a blog at yahoo... All post there will be in chinese... Here's e link to e blog... http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!dOK3HuiYHxJQVb8omOxcE46QgoqO9t0-
I'll only put it here once and for all... If ppl missed this post... Then that's it... I'm not gonna leave it at my links...
And another thing I wanna ask you all is.. Should I delete away my puzzles blog?? I dun feel lyk updating it le... But if still got ppl request for puzzles then i'll continue using it...
Tmr needa do project... Hope to complete by Sunday... Then can get bonus marks... Waaa... ALl of us muz co-operate... Then can finish on time...
I'll only put it here once and for all... If ppl missed this post... Then that's it... I'm not gonna leave it at my links...
And another thing I wanna ask you all is.. Should I delete away my puzzles blog?? I dun feel lyk updating it le... But if still got ppl request for puzzles then i'll continue using it...
Tmr needa do project... Hope to complete by Sunday... Then can get bonus marks... Waaa... ALl of us muz co-operate... Then can finish on time...