Hungry... Hungry...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:48 PM
I had almost fainted today due to hunger... The last meal I had before dinner was at 9.30am... During our recess... Then I never eat lunch... At 3.30pm I still follow the whole choir running... Then we started our choir practises... I was already feeling very giddy by then... But I hang on with only water and no food till 7.15pm... After I bath then I eat... Was so surprise that I could tahan for so long without food... But the feeling isn't great... I really feel like fainting... I had learnt that I could not go without food for too long as I'll go giddy... Juz like if I've got not enough sleep, I'll get a headache... Haiz... Why is my body so weak??

Xu Yuan also told be during choir that my panda eyes are very dark... guess I really need to have to get a good sleep tomorrow afternoon/night... Hope my panda eyes will go away soon:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.