Yeah!!! He finally updated...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:45 PM
I've waited for him to update his blog till neck very long le... And now he had updated!!! Juz today... Talking abt his birthday... Frm the post... Can see that he had really grown up lots... The tone of his post is really very mature... It's like you will not really believe that that's him... But well... It's really him posting that post... He had grown up.. And that's good... Hope to see him post more often.... There's also some changes in the bg of his blog... A nice one though...
AND... I WANNA SAY THIS AGAIN!!! I HATE BLACK!!! I WOULD NOT WEAR THE CLASS TEE ON ACES DAY!!! I WILL NOT WANT ANOTHER BLACK T-SHIRT FOR CHOIR!!! I WILL JUST QUIT CHOIR FOR THAT!!! I MEAN IT!!!
ok... But I'm really glad that he had changed for the good... Renfu... JIA YOU... Will support you forever:)
AND... I WANNA SAY THIS AGAIN!!! I HATE BLACK!!! I WOULD NOT WEAR THE CLASS TEE ON ACES DAY!!! I WILL NOT WANT ANOTHER BLACK T-SHIRT FOR CHOIR!!! I WILL JUST QUIT CHOIR FOR THAT!!! I MEAN IT!!!
ok... But I'm really glad that he had changed for the good... Renfu... JIA YOU... Will support you forever:)