Results are out...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:57 PM
*NOTE*
I might not post on both of my blog on the same day... So some of my thoughts and feelings might be expressed in chinese on the other blog... If you all wanna noe more abt it then get e link frm mi:)

Yeah... Results are out today... Overall not that bad... 8 in class.. 13 in level... and wehn the both add together... it'll become my birthday --> August 13.. Haha... L1R5 got 10... Top in chinese gone:'( *sob* But as long as i'm in top 10... It's fine with me as I earn my self a treat to Jack's Place!!

But I dun really feel very happy when I noe that I've lost to Jazvan... He's the only one that i can compare my marks with as our standard are ard the same... I got the same total marks as him... But L1R5 lost to him by 1... Then he got 7 in class... SO bad one lor... Anyway... He really a good friend cum competitor... I really enjoy his companion on the way back to my uncle's house today...

But ppl... Dun think the wrong way... There's nothing between us... We are really just friends:) OK... I gtg le... Check both blogs for updates wor:)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.