Yipee!!! I can get what I want!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:50 PM
Yipee!! Mum agreed buying the necklace as my birthday present for me!!! If nothing goes wrong... I will be ordering the necklace on Sat when I go coolzone with the others ... So great... And it's really unexpected... Never noe tt my mum will agree with it as soon as I ask her abt it.... Was really happy lor... Mum isn't always that nice to me...
And... I've got my 1st birthday present today... Given to me by my godsis... A heart shape necklace... Very nice... Show you all the pic of it another time..Maybe wearing it out in Sat... Depends on what I'll wear on Sat lor... So glad that I've received my present... Till now still haven receive present is like ppl had forgotten abt my birthday lyk tt...
Haiz... But anyway... Got mum's present is already very happy... A person muz noe how to be contented:) Haha...
And... I've got my 1st birthday present today... Given to me by my godsis... A heart shape necklace... Very nice... Show you all the pic of it another time..Maybe wearing it out in Sat... Depends on what I'll wear on Sat lor... So glad that I've received my present... Till now still haven receive present is like ppl had forgotten abt my birthday lyk tt...
Haiz... But anyway... Got mum's present is already very happy... A person muz noe how to be contented:) Haha...