Great Celebration...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:19 PM
Today's celebration was great!! I juz love e singing session at kbox... Never been so high at k box before... K almost all J-stars songs... and sang till 2.30... Haha... That was real long for a k lunch package... But e price of e k lunch had increase... Each lunch set is now $9... It's a little too expensive...
They presents gave by Joreen, Jac, Mn, Yihui and Peggy they all was great!! Thanks a lot to Joreen for not charging me the burned discs(cos it's my present:p)... I noe e electricity will cost quite a lot when burning e discs... Really thanks a lot... Then the other 4 of them shared the price of Jolin's Gaiban album to give me... And a very nice ''card''... Quite interesting... Show you all wads on e card when I scan it inside my my com...
Then I went to to coolzone with the rest except Joreen as she got smth on... Didn't stay there for long... Collect my photos and order e necklace then go off le...But I dun really trust Irene le... It's lyk on Tues I go there and ask abt e necklace.. She told me tt it's $60++ till $70... but now she tell mi tt it's $70++ till $80... Wonder which is e correct price... And the Kang Xi Lai Le tt I bought there I also regret buying le... Not as interesting as I thought...Haiz... I'm very sleepy now... Guess too tired frm all e shopping le bah.... Haha...
They presents gave by Joreen, Jac, Mn, Yihui and Peggy they all was great!! Thanks a lot to Joreen for not charging me the burned discs(cos it's my present:p)... I noe e electricity will cost quite a lot when burning e discs... Really thanks a lot... Then the other 4 of them shared the price of Jolin's Gaiban album to give me... And a very nice ''card''... Quite interesting... Show you all wads on e card when I scan it inside my my com...
Then I went to to coolzone with the rest except Joreen as she got smth on... Didn't stay there for long... Collect my photos and order e necklace then go off le...But I dun really trust Irene le... It's lyk on Tues I go there and ask abt e necklace.. She told me tt it's $60++ till $70... but now she tell mi tt it's $70++ till $80... Wonder which is e correct price... And the Kang Xi Lai Le tt I bought there I also regret buying le... Not as interesting as I thought...Haiz... I'm very sleepy now... Guess too tired frm all e shopping le bah.... Haha...