Haiz... Exams sucks...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
3:40 PM
Finish my El n Cl papers le... Well... Really can't promise that I'll do well... The papers just sucked... Qsns aren't that easy... Esp for the english paper 1... Once I saw that the setter was Mr Adrian... I can know that the questions asked are harder than those we did in class... And I was right... Really don't know what I had written le... Hope my marks won't be too low bah...
Chinese paper also doesn't seem simple... The compo qsn that I had chossen like no one in the class choose one leh... Hope that I will pass for that la... Didn't wanna aim for top in chinese le... That seem too stressful... Lots of ppl's result are now better than mine... As long as I get good marks for chinese can le... Top or not top I won't mind... The paper 2 was also quite difficult leh... Haiz... Dunno still got jope to get 80 n above for chinese a not...
I till now still not in exam mood yet leh... Feeling a little scare of the up coming exams le... BUt still no mood to revise... Muz really chiong le... Jia you jia you jiayou!!
Chinese paper also doesn't seem simple... The compo qsn that I had chossen like no one in the class choose one leh... Hope that I will pass for that la... Didn't wanna aim for top in chinese le... That seem too stressful... Lots of ppl's result are now better than mine... As long as I get good marks for chinese can le... Top or not top I won't mind... The paper 2 was also quite difficult leh... Haiz... Dunno still got jope to get 80 n above for chinese a not...
I till now still not in exam mood yet leh... Feeling a little scare of the up coming exams le... BUt still no mood to revise... Muz really chiong le... Jia you jia you jiayou!!