Crappy Mrs You...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:28 PM
I got to know the answers for my english paper yesterday... but haven get result yet... Tr too kiasu... Wanna let us noe e answer cos scare after exams no time to go through... And... We found out that the exam paper(paper 2) gt typo errors... And that causes a lot of my classmates to loose at least 3 mrks... You know... Comphre format is that they will tell you which para to go search the ans from... The teacher put the wrong para... Then most of us can't find the correct answer and get it wrong... But those who never read the instructions ones got it correct... But in the end tr say she'll find the closest ans in the para tt she had typed wrongly... BUt those who didn't reda instructions still can get their ans right...
I feel that it is really unfair... They never read instructions but got it correct... Then who read instruction but got the answer wrong then get no marks?! Wad the %%*!##$^&*#^&*... haiz... BUt luckily I got it correct after she had choosen another answer... Thank goodness:)
Still gt 4 more papers to go... Muz Jia you!!!
I feel that it is really unfair... They never read instructions but got it correct... Then who read instruction but got the answer wrong then get no marks?! Wad the %%*!##$^&*#^&*... haiz... BUt luckily I got it correct after she had choosen another answer... Thank goodness:)
Still gt 4 more papers to go... Muz Jia you!!!