Lots of things happen today.. Most are unfortunate ones...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:38 PM
Yeah!! The drama assessment is finally over!! Well... I can't say that my group did really well as I had forgotten my lines and every one seems to be telling each other what to do as we didn't really memorise the lines quite well... But over all... Well done, pals!
Some unlucky stuff happen today... 1st... In the morning... Peiqi cried because of some interact club matters or smth lyk tt... I not that sure... Then during recess, Ouyang's eye kena hit by a fork... Aww... That must be real painful... Hope he won't be blind... Then we had also got to know that Daryl got chicken pox and can't come to school... Someone must be lovesick:p
People also start asking me for wires after they had seen me with my car's cover... Well.. Just wanna tell ppl tt why can't you all have some originality?? Everyone's using wires... Then what for Mr Ash call us to be creative?? That's my idea in the first place... Then now everyone see that it's good and wanna copy it... **What I've said means no offence... This is just what I feel at this moment..
ok... Dun wanna talk much le... Gtg..
Some unlucky stuff happen today... 1st... In the morning... Peiqi cried because of some interact club matters or smth lyk tt... I not that sure... Then during recess, Ouyang's eye kena hit by a fork... Aww... That must be real painful... Hope he won't be blind... Then we had also got to know that Daryl got chicken pox and can't come to school... Someone must be lovesick:p
People also start asking me for wires after they had seen me with my car's cover... Well.. Just wanna tell ppl tt why can't you all have some originality?? Everyone's using wires... Then what for Mr Ash call us to be creative?? That's my idea in the first place... Then now everyone see that it's good and wanna copy it... **What I've said means no offence... This is just what I feel at this moment..
ok... Dun wanna talk much le... Gtg..