Feeling tired....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:06 PM
Well... I was feeling quite excited about going to k-lunch with joreen today to celebrate her birthday... I bought a cake too... Hope she'll like the cake:) We sang from 11am till 2.50pm... Quite long hours lor... We sang lots of different songs... Not only J-star ones... And Thank You Joreen for burning the Wanyu into a disc for mi... I'll watch it and return u asap...

Then we went coolzone after that... Irene was telling me that the Sweety auto session can't be played?! Can't be... I can watch it at home on my dvd player... Then we found out that the burned disc could not be played on the computer for some reasons... But I also dunno wad's e reason... I bought the Sept J-star mag... Juz to have a look at the new necklace which will be out soon.. It's a necklace with the idol face (only for 5566 n 183)... Dunno if it will be nice a not... I had also ordered 2 photos of the sweety auto session(FOC ones due to e membership)...

After that, I went shopping with joreen at plaza sing.... Just trying to waste time there... Didn't do much:( ** June J-star mag out le.. Muz buy it asap**

But after I came home from... I was feeling very tired... And start to worry that I haven't memorise the script for the monday's drama assessment... Maths Homework not done... And I start to have a headache... Till now I still feel very tired... No mood to do anything... I tried to force myself to get focus... But I juz can't get any maths formulas into my head... Nor can I get the lines of the script in... Aww... I feel like I'll breakdown any moment... Too tired even to use my brain for anything else... but I still have the computer in my mind... I need the computer to survive... I just don't know why...

Haiz... Maybe I'll be in the mood to do homework tmr... I really need a rest le...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.