Merry X'mas:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:30 PM
Merry X'mas everyone:) Well.. I only receive 2 christmas present this yr... Bt not bad le... At least One of it is what I want:)

Got a Candy Machine frm e Secret Santa thing at Elaine's house... My sis love the machine lots.. Cos they could turn the knob to get the sweets out.. It's like a new toy to them... But I don't like the sweets in it... It's fruits one... But I don't like fruits flavoured sweets... I pefered mint flavoured one... So... Sad lor... Maybe after the fruis flavoured ones finish le then I fill the machine up with mint mentos bah... Haha...

2nd present is frm my uncle... KO ONE vcd!!!! Well... Since young he dote on me most... So when I told him that I'm saving money to buy the vcd... He bought it for me instead:) It really surprise me... I didn't thought that he would buy it for me...

Juz now my cousin's in-laws came over for dinner... Even my other relatives also came over... Met some cousins that I didn't see for a long time.. Chatting with them was real great:)

Mum want me to off the com at 10+pm.. so needa go finish my videos at youtube le... bye..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.