Mistaken... Haiz...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:09 PM
Haiz... I've mistaken that Zhong Ji Yi Jia had got nothing to do with KO ONE... I'm really wrong... It seems to be the part 2 of KO ONE or smth like that... Just saw some of it's news yesterday on 100% entertain news... OMG... I've actually mistaken... But now I'm anticipating the show lor... It must be as nice a KO ONE:) Since they are using the same cast and continuing with the story...

Yesterday went to Joreen's house... Really amazed by her room... SO many posters.... How I wish my room could be like that too... But that's impossible.. My mum won't allow... Watched Fahrenheit's 2nd edition Dvd... NOt bad la... Lots of mv... But Those Mv can watch on youtube... SO I find it more worth to buy the 3rd edition...

Got news frm Irene that Fahrenheit might be coming on 6 Jan for e auto session... Anyone wanna go?? I'm really mad abt Aaron n Chun now... But There's still a place in my heart for Renfu la...

Think i'm in love with 4 guys... 3 of them are as above... as for the 4th one... I'm not comfirm if that's called love.. But juz tried out a quiz in e e-pop mag... And the result said that the type of guys i like should b those that are confident ad can help me with my work... And this fits the 4th guy really well... But I really can't comfirm if that's really love or it is smth else... So... I dun wanna mention who it is...

So... Now it's time to check on my hols assignment...

-50 vocab on crime or laws -- Done
-5 articles on Hi-tech crime -- Done 3 articles
-2 Maths worksheet -- Done
-Maths online test -- Done
-Chinese worksheet -- Not done and didn't plan to do... Cos Mr Sng wouldn't care.. haha..

So I still left 2 articles not done... SHould be able to finish it before school re-open bah... Gtg... Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.