Talented guys are good...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:20 PM
Well.. I've just came bac frm Kovan... Bought a jacket to go with my dress for my cousin's wedding dinner... I feel that there's smth missing frm e dress though my family said that it was nice... I just can't say what is missing... Haiz...
Went to Popular just now too... Considering if I should buy Fahrenheit's album... And decided that I should... But not now... Few days later bah... Then Went into TS... Saw KO ONE Vcd selling there at 53.90.. But gt 20% off... So after discount should be 42.30... I wanna buy.. But Mum dun allow... HAve to slowly persuade her bah... Haha... Should buy KO ONE vcd or Top Of The Forbidden City Vcd??? I really can't decide leh...
I just went to read Jacyln's blog... Smth she said was really right... I too like talented guys... Renfu is talented in lots of ways... Wu Zun is a good gym trainer and the most important thing is HE KNOWS HOW TO COOK!!! His hokkien is also very good... Arron knows how to play the piano and he's real good in it... That's why I like them bah... I like to play with the keyboard at home... But I'm not an expert in it... SO I really envy those who noe how to play the piano or keyboard... I don't like to cook... So guys who cooks also catch my attention really well:p
Yea.. Seriously I would like to have a boyfriend that knows how to cook... Haha... But it's rally too early to say so... I'm still young...
Jacyln say she like Da Dong cos he knows how to draw... Well.. I don't like people who knows how to draw real well cos I don't know how to draw... And I don't like drawing... Maybe that's why Da Dong don't catch my attention bah... Haha...
KK... Enough abt guys... I tmr still needa work... SO... Bye...
Went to Popular just now too... Considering if I should buy Fahrenheit's album... And decided that I should... But not now... Few days later bah... Then Went into TS... Saw KO ONE Vcd selling there at 53.90.. But gt 20% off... So after discount should be 42.30... I wanna buy.. But Mum dun allow... HAve to slowly persuade her bah... Haha... Should buy KO ONE vcd or Top Of The Forbidden City Vcd??? I really can't decide leh...
I just went to read Jacyln's blog... Smth she said was really right... I too like talented guys... Renfu is talented in lots of ways... Wu Zun is a good gym trainer and the most important thing is HE KNOWS HOW TO COOK!!! His hokkien is also very good... Arron knows how to play the piano and he's real good in it... That's why I like them bah... I like to play with the keyboard at home... But I'm not an expert in it... SO I really envy those who noe how to play the piano or keyboard... I don't like to cook... So guys who cooks also catch my attention really well:p
Yea.. Seriously I would like to have a boyfriend that knows how to cook... Haha... But it's rally too early to say so... I'm still young...
Jacyln say she like Da Dong cos he knows how to draw... Well.. I don't like people who knows how to draw real well cos I don't know how to draw... And I don't like drawing... Maybe that's why Da Dong don't catch my attention bah... Haha...
KK... Enough abt guys... I tmr still needa work... SO... Bye...